(Figures must be submitted as separate files)
- Authors should declare in the cover letter that all figures of their manuscripts are original, otherwise the original source of figures should be mentioned and reprint form must be uploaded in the attachments.
- Scanned graph from other resources will not be accepted to publish.
- All Figures should be in the form of encapsulated postscript (.eps), power point (.ppt), portable document format (.pdf), Photoshop (.psd), TIF (.tiff), PNG (png) or JPG (.jpg).
- The raw data of the charts should be uploaded in Microsoft excel format (MS Office 1997-2003)
- Please scan all images in at least 300dpi. Most consumer scanners scan in sRGB by default. However, if you are using a high-end scanner then Adobe RGB is recommended for optimum colour depth.Colorspace should be in RGB.
- Image quality specification for Line art (an image composed of lines and text which does not contain tonal or shaded areas) has resolution of 900 dpi, hafltone (a continuous tone photograph which contains no text) with 300 dpi and combination of both should have 500 dpi of resolution.
- We will NOT accept any images with resolution below 300 dpi.
More information about file specifications can be seen at:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/about/PMC_Filespec.html#Image_File_Requirements